Basic 511 is a great introductory set to use the special Hamacron wheel parts. The special Hamacron parts (large wheels + shafts, mini wheel + shafts) enable a wider variety of movement and advanced building techniques. This set also includes a handy plastic storage case for on-the-go play.
- 650 pieces in 6 primary colours (Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Black and White)
- Includes 30 special Hamacron parts
- It includes a booklet of instructions to make 12 models
- Storage travel case
- LaQ products meet AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2013 (3rd edition) confirmed compliance to Australian toy standards
- Made from ABS & POM plastics
Recommended age: 5+
100% Designed and manufactured in Japan
Package size (in cm): W320xH240xD80
Packaging: These sets comes packaged in a shrink wrapped cardboard box, with the pieces inside encased in a plastic bag. The cardboard box can be recycled in kerbside recycling and the soft plastic is suitable for recycling through the REDcycle Program. Please see their website for your closest drop off point.