The Fossil hunter Lottie doll comes complete with fossil hunting tools, a rucksack and was created in collaboration with TrowelBlazers, an Anglo-American group of women archaeologists, palaeontologists and geologists.
Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl, Lottie dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in.
- Olive coloured gilet puffa vest
- Turquoise blue polo short with an ammonite shell design print
- Cargo shorts
- Orange and white stripe socks
- Sturdy boots
- Baseball cap
- A rucksack
- Fossil hunting tools (magnifying glass, trowel and geology hammer)
- Four ammonite fossils
- Ball joints with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic
Recommended age: 3+
Made in China
Approximate height of doll: 18cm
Packaging: This doll comes in an illustrated box complete with handle suitable for gifting. It features a plastic panel on the front and the doll is secured with plastic.